Fujifilm x-a7 can't take photos

Empfohlene Beiträge

Werbung (verschwindet nach Registrierung)

Hello, 

I recently bought my first mirrorless camera (I had a bridge camera before to test the waters), a Fuji X-A7, along with a Samyang 21mm f/1.4. But I can't take photos. I read that the lens is compatible or is it not. Is that the issue or what could it be? The screen is on. I get an image there.

Thank you for your help

Bianca

Link zum Beitrag

Welcome!

You have to change one crucial setting: Somewhere in the menu, there is an entry "take photos without lens" (or something similar) that has to be turned "on". I have no A7 and German menus in my Fuji cameras, so I cannot be more precise.

BTW: Are you sure it is a good idea to start with a fully manual (non-autofocus) lens?

Link zum Beitrag

vor 41 Minuten schrieb micaelo:

Go check the camera settings. There should be an option like "Allow shutter release with no lens attached". Set it to ON.

Here is how: "SHOOT WITHOUT LENS" is set to OFF by default, and must be set to ON if you want to use a lens which does not have the Fuji-specific interface.

Hallo, lieber Besucher! Als Forumsmitglied (kostet nix) würdest du hier ein Bild sehen…

Einfach hier registrieren – Wir freuen uns immer über neue Mitglieder!

Link zum Beitrag

2 hours ago, micaelo said:

Here is how: "SHOOT WITHOUT LENS" is set to OFF by default, and must be set to ON if you want to use a lens which does not have the Fuji-specific interface.

Thank you so much. It works 😀

Link zum Beitrag

3 hours ago, hanshinde said:

Welcome!

You have to change one crucial setting: Somewhere in the menu, there is an entry "take photos without lens" (or something similar) that has to be turned "on". I have no A7 and German menus in my Fuji cameras, so I cannot be more precise.

BTW: Are you sure it is a good idea to start with a fully manual (non-autofocus) lens?

I love a good challenge 😂 just kidding. It was a great deal. And my bank account   only supports good deals. But as soon as I find a good deal for a (autofocus) Telelens I will get it. I hope soon. 
Thank you for the help ☺️

Link zum Beitrag

@Bianca, would it be possible for you to write in german? This would allow all forum members to participate and could give you even more response to your questions and posts.

A good first step (if necessary) is an online translator like https://www.deepl.com/de/translator

Thank you and welcome at fuji-x-forum.de .

Link zum Beitrag

Diskutiere mit!

Du kannst direkt antworten und dich erst später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um unter deinem Usernamen zu posten.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Clear editor

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...