can not change aperture with ring

Empfohlene Beiträge

Werbung (verschwindet nach Registrierung)

Hi everyone,

I have XT-30.

I bought a lens of viltrox, 33mm 1.4. I selected following for the aperture priority mode;

- Shutter Time as Auto

- ISO as auto

size of aperture-hole is not changing, when I turn the ring. However I noticed that, when i press half the shutter button, then it changes the aperture to the settings i set.

Another thing, when i dont put shutter time to auto but chose just a value. Then i can change the aperture hole by turning the ring. 

Does anyone has any suggestion how can i just have shutter time Auto and change the aperture by turning the ring.

Thank you.

Link zum Beitrag

Hi there & welcome,

This will not work. In automatic mode, you do change the aperture value by turning the ring, but it will only close to the predifined value when the camera takes the picture.

Why do you need to close it? If you need a control, you have to press the dim button....

Link zum Beitrag

Diskutiere mit!

Du kannst direkt antworten und dich erst später registrieren. Wenn du bereits einen Account hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden, um unter deinem Usernamen zu posten.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Clear editor

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

• Neu erstellen...